You will need to sift through different websites and find out the best car charger for your device. It is a time-consuming process and if you are too busy to put is such efforts, this article will help you in a great way to select the best car charger for your Apple device.
These car chargers will help you to make the best use of your traffic-laden commute to the office to charge your Apple device. You simply have to make sure that it charges fast and effectively. There are plenty of such car chargers that come with Lightning connectors out there but that does not mean all are created equal and have the same efficacy. There are only a handful of these chargers that will deserve your focus and hard earned money.
The list of options
Few of these chargers are lightweight in design and few may have additional USB ports. Others will be more compact and save space but all will not provide a convenient and quick solution to charge your smartphone by a 12-volt socket housed in your car’s dashboard or the main interface. Below are some of the popular and favorite car chargers for an Apple device.
- iOttie: This is a RapidVolt Max USB car phone charger that is reasonably priced and comes with a warranty. Though it does not come with a USB cable, the two USB ports make up for it. Each port can charge at 2.5Amp or 12.5Watt. You can charge multiple devices simultaneously. The green halo indicates it is on and working and the SmartDetectChip identifies your device and charge it optimally with its maximum charging speed.
- PowerBear: This is a Quick Charge 3.0 car charger that has two USB ports as well. It can adjust to the device connected to charge it as quickly as possible. There is a bright LED indicator that stays on when it is charging.
- E. T: This is a pocket car charger that features a retractable Lightning cable. It comes with an added USB port and can put out 1.2 Amps. It turns blue when on and the design is simple and compact making it very easy to use.
- Anker: This is a PowerDrive apple car charger Indiaavailable if you do not care much for extra USB ports or retractable cable. It has a built-in 3foot Lightning cable and is perhaps the smallest product in the list.
- Anker compact: If you want quick charge then this compact model is the right one for you. This Quick Charge 3.0 model will charge up to 80 percent of your device in 35 minutes. It also has dual USB ports to charge two devices at a time.
- Belkin: These metallic car chargers are compact and lightweight with 12 watts and 2.4 Amps compatibility.
- Incipio: This 2.0 Quick Charge model is compact and will virtually charge any USB device with 2.4 Amps of power.
However, you may also choose Incase, Griffin PowerJolt SE, and ScoscheReVolt Dual car chargers that are equally good.
Author Bio: Karen is a Business Tech Analyst. She is very responsible for her job. She loves to share her knowledge and experience with her friends and colleagues.