Instagram is one of the widely used social media platforms and excellent marketing channel. That is why even the casual glance at accounts will end up revealing lots of bigger brands in this section. It comprises of the unique photo sharing platform, which will offer brands with the perfect opportunities to gain ultimate visibility and also engaging in dialogues with the customers over here. It is quite unlikely that you are doing best to market business through Instagram. So, there are some of the easiest and effective ways for increasing the sales on Fashion based IG account and then get the chance to optimize the content pretty well.
Get to post the compelling images only:
As you are involved with the fashion world, there are some of the most perfect and promising images waiting for your guide. You have to make your way for posting some of the only compelling images over here for sure. Instagram happens to be one visual platform, so you should always work out well to post some of the high-quality images. That will easily help you to gain more followers for Instagram in no time.
- Most of the time, the images are likely to be eye-catching and quite creative in nature. It can easily be used for highlighting the products that you plan to promote nowadays. Once the customers have landed on the profile, they can always be able to recognize the brands on an immediate basis.
- You can even check out on some of the images posted by reputed fast food junctions. If you get to see, the images are quite colorful and playful at the same time. It can even fit quite organically right into the overall branding session.
- It is mandatory for you to ensure that the images you care to post on IG should always match with the overall business strategy and branding to help in lending them that authentic form of brand feeling right now. In case the branding seems to be minimalistic and sleek, it will be the same on IG.
- It is mandatory for you to pick an aesthetic and then just stick to it. It helps in extending to the IG captions. Avoid switching right between the different tones of voice and tenses. You can always keep the matter simple and consistent.
- While the original images are always proven to be the best, there are some stock images to be used to help add some variety to account. There are various royalty free websites where you get the chance to source some of the high-quality photos. The market further has some of the amazing web tools like Canva, which will help in creating some customized images for promoting giveaways, discounts or even contests.
You should always remember that visual representation of brand online might be the primary experience that customers will have with it. So, it has to be always on the greater side, to be honest.
Get to work on the Instagram ads:
Advertising right on Instagram can always help in reaching out to the targeted and new audience. It is often stated to be one worthwhile investment, mainly when the business you are in is a fairly new one. You can always plan out the IG ads in ways that will help you to reach the customers who are likely to be interested more in this product. If you check out the IG ads of InflowStyle, you will understand the points to it.
- This is a fashion-centric activewear brand, which started the advertising campaign on IG targeting women between the age group of 25 and 34 in America. The ads from this source will include lifestyle pictures with lighter tones and “Shop now” button to it. That will take users to category or product page on the website.
- Right at this time of the campaign, this activewear company has experienced an increase in sales five folds. The cost per conversion during that time of this company has decreased by 80%, and the return on the ad revenue increased by six folds.
- The lesson that you get to learn from this lot is that coming up with a successful strategy on IG can always work as a catalyst for the business. For a longer span of time, the issue revolving around IG marketing was that it might not put clickable links in the post. So, the brands had no other way but to direct fans to link in bio instead. Moreover, they have to keep on updating the links too.
At this point of the advertisement, you can add links to website in IG posts, only when you are trying to advertise. IG is also partnering with Shopify for taking things a bit further and offering product tagging to offer seamless customer based checkout experience.
Focusing on Instagram retargeting campaigns:
For improving the effective rate of the IG ads even further, you can always use retargeting for engaging people who have already visited the website. So, in other words, consumers who have already expressed interest level in your band will be the one to get the most effective response now.
- Retargeting is mostly advertising to target website visitors, leaving without making any kind of purchase. It was primarily rolled out of Facebook in 2015 before it was again introduced and added to IG ad tech in the year 2016.
- This change has proven to be a great one and comes with a lot of success rates for so many companies out there. The IG campaign was primarily quite successful than campaigns on some of the other social media platforms even while targeting the identical audiences over here.
IG helped in yielding conversions twice as many as other channels with 25% of total sales coming from this said social media channel or platform. The cost per acquisition was also around thrice lower than some of the other channels in this regard. You can log online to get some help as well.
Author Bio: Harris is a leading blog writer and content marketing professional and helps followers for Instagram to schedule blogs posts and social media messages together.